Guidance process for construction management of weak current project
I. After receiving the project construction task, the engineering department will conduct on-site surveys with the design staff, exchange the actual situation on the site and the existence of the design plan, make drawings, and output the survey minutes to prepare for design rectification.
2. Submit the design plan of the construction organization for internal delivery. The construction plan shall include the schedule of the construction period, material preparation, construction process, equipment installation scale, quality guarantee measures for the construction period, and determine the engineering solution after the internal submission.
3. Make construction technical explanations to Party A. The content is supplemented by design ideas and the construction plan is the main part. After the completion of the construction, a feasible construction organization design is prepared.
4.Report the construction organization design to the supervisor, open the work report, and prepare the construction materials.The construction materials include:
1) Implement water, electricity, warehouse, office space
2) The warehouse management must be equipped with a full-time warehouse manager. The warehouse manager must register the equipment in and out of the warehouse during construction, check the appearance and model of the equipment when the equipment is unpacked, and make a record. Moisture proof and fire work must be done inside.
2) The construction team is safe and civilized in construction education, the construction team is well informed, and the construction team safety management system is implemented.
3) The equipment and materials shall be submitted to Party A for verification, and submitted to the supervision and inspection materials for inspection.
4) Submit personnel, funds, and material plans to the company.
V. Project implementation stage:
1) Safety management, safeguard measures for dangerous, ultra-high, flammable, explosive, high-pressure environments.
2) Progress management, arrange work plan reasonably, plan according to the overall schedule of the project, report the next month's progress plan before the end of the month, including the use of funds, materials, and personnel, report the workload completed this month, and strengthen on-site coordination.
3) Quality control, inspection work in accordance with specifications, cost control, and on-site changes are confirmed by Party A and the supervisor in a timely manner.
4) Regular on-site regular meetings with Party A and the supervisor, and fill in the meeting minutes after the meeting
4) Construction data should be sorted and accumulated in time, and a construction log should be prepared.
5) Urgent phase construction.
6. Organize a self-inspection of the project and find out any problems existing in the project in a timely manner.
7. Cooperate with Party A and the supervisor to carry out project acceptance.
8. Completion of completed data and internal filing of the data.
Nine, write a project summary report