Problem solving method and maintenance method of electronic fence
Nowadays, with the development of technology, we have invented many types of electronic fences for fences. So, how can we solve this equipment's failure? At the same time, how should it be repaired during use? In this regard, the editor specially collected some information. Let ’s take a look!
Problem solving method:
1.The host status bar is not displayed properly
Judgment: There is a cable leak in the front fence or an internal fracture of the high-voltage insulated wire, which causes fire or leakage at the connection of the alloy wire.
Method of exclusion:
(1) Use a multimeter at the front end to test whether the resistance at each connector is within the normal range. Otherwise, the metal alloy wire should be replaced. At the same time, check the resistance value of the high-voltage line, and check whether the resistance value is too large due to breaking or high-voltage sparking. If so, replace the high-voltage line.
(2) Find out the fence metal support or conductor that is too close, correct the distance between them, and maintain good insulation.
(3) The power supply voltage of the host is too low (requires that the power supply voltage cannot be lower than 190V).
2.Maintain alarm continuously
Judgment: There are open circuit, short circuit and short circuit to ground at the front end.
Method of exclusion
(1) Front-end open circuit condition: Use a multimeter to detect the continuity of the circuit and make a judgment.
(2) Front-end short-circuit condition: Use a multimeter to check the circuit for serial-line short-circuit conditions.
(3) Front-to-ground short circuit: Use a multimeter to detect the resistance of the circuit to ground (in relatively humid weather). If the resistance to ground is low, there is a short circuit to ground.
3.The host is not working or there is no display
Judgment: The power supply of the host may be too low or the host may be burned out.
Method of exclusion:
Determine whether the power supply of the host is normal. If the power supply is normal, the host may be burned out (the power supply voltage is too high or it is struck by lightning).
4. The host is in the alarm state, but the linkage alarm device has no alarm.
Judgment: The linkage alarm device is faulty or the linkage output of the host is abnormal.
Remedy: Use a multimeter to test whether the host linkage output interface (normally open / normally closed) is switched normally. If the switching is normal, the linkage device is faulty; otherwise, the host linkage output module is faulty.
1. Power failure and maintenance every three months, keep the host equipment working environment clean, well ventilated, and pay attention to moisture.
2. Regularly inspect the front of the electronic fence. Debris should be cleaned in time.
3. Regularly detect the pulse output voltage and energy (joule) of the host, and test whether the open or short circuit alarm of the host is normal.
4. The alloy wire at the front of the electronic fence should be kept tight (especially in summer and winter).
5. Replace the aged alloy wire and accessories in time.
Previous: Installation conditions and steps
of electric plug lock
Next: Ten errors and five precautions for comprehensive network wiring